Quick, easy and delicious, we like to serve this chicken over arugula salad with goat cheese and dried cranberries. This makes a great outdoor meal with a glass of wine on a warm evening.
- Meat: 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Oils/Spices: 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp honey, salt and pepper to taste
- Other: 1 cup chopped pistachios, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard, baking sheet, cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch strips.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together pistachios and bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together Dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Dip chicken into Dijon mixture to coat, then coat with bread crumbs and nuts.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Turn temp down to 375 and bake until the chicken is no longer pink and the pistachio coating is golden brown, about 20 mins.
Original recipe found on: All Recipes