Sounds strange, tastes great. Serve with rice, asparagus and white wine for a quick, light, delicious meal.
- Fish: 2 (6 oz) boneless salmon fillets
- Oils/Spices: 1 Tbsp dried basil, 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Produce: 1 tomato
- Dairy: 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Other: Baking sheet, aluminum foil, cooking spray
- Thinly slice the tomato
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon onto the foil, sprinkle with basil, top with tomato slices, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is opaque in the center, and the Parmesan cheese is lightly browned on top, about 20 mins.
Original recipe found on: All Recipes