Delicious little crisps to be used in myriad ways – in a sandwich, on a soup, over fish, on vegetables…be creative! We put these on burgers with some arugula, red onion and tomato to impressive effect!
- Oils/Spices: Freshly ground black pepper, smoked paprika, or cayenne, optional
- Dairy: 3 oz Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Other: cheese grater, parchment paper, cookie sheet, spoon
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Grate cheese.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place grated cheese, by tablespoons, in mounds onto cookie sheet.
- Flatten out mounds with the back of a spoon, making sure they are at least 4 inches apart.
- Season with pepper, paprika, or cayenne, if desired.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
Original recipe by Alton Brown